The market is filled with rumors about banned upon 500-1000 rupee note decision was already known before declaration to special interest people. It’s not possible for any political party for taking this kind decision. They declare the source of income below 20,000 to citizens of India.
(around 80% income of political parties is undisclosed. And they come from unknown sources. It’s easy to add two by two four that crores of rupees can never possibly come by 100-1000 rupee donations of small business man or small job worker)
The So-Called Whatsapp Image
Translation Of this image in excerpt :
- The article was published on 1st April 2016.
- The Government of India came into power with a promise to stop black money and corruption.NDA
- The NDA government has just completed 2 years and they’ve decided to destroy black money from the root.
- The Government has noticed that large numbers of 500 and 1000 notes are misused by for black money, corruption, fake notes and spreading terrorism.
- Whoever has 500 and 1000 notes, they can change their notes at banks by the date of 30th June
- From today onwards, all the transactions above 2,000 rupees will only be handled by checks, credit card, debit card and electronic transfer.
- People can’t store paper money above a certain limit.
- The government has noticed that in India there is more than amount of 2 lakh crore of undisclosed black money is circulating.
- It will stop corruption. Because it’s not practically possible to give 2 Lakh rupees with a bundle of 100 rupee notes.
Logical Positive Argument From Article
- The newspaper published on 1st April 2016.
- 1st April celebrated as an April Fool Day.
- It must be a prank.
- There is news about new 500 and 2000 rupee is not written in the article.
- This must be a coincidence.
- The writer of the article must be world’s greatest magician.
- The other newspaper wants the name of the writer and give hum/her the best salary for his expertise.
- I rest my case.
Logical Negative Article From Article
- Never believe in any coincidence.
- The article is too much right about a ban.
- It’s to0 good to believe.
- All the guys from circus and auditorium finding the author of the writer.
- Why negative.India will lose great writer as a magician.
- I rest my case.
This was a pure attempt of a spam with a catchy title.