We assure that readers’ privacy was, is and will be the first priority of wake up humor.
When do we collect user’s personal information?
- Fill form to subscribe to our newsletter
- Write in a feedback
- Jott down in any form
What do we do with your information?
- We sell your information to the first seller we get (we never cross check their ids as long as they give as big fat money)
- Are you shocked! Yep, then we got you. This was just a joke.
- We never sell your information to anyone no matter how much money they offer or our favorite limited edition of MAD they offer. We’re not one of the big greedy corporate websites. Wake Up Humor is broadcasting proudly that we’re not here for business. We’re here for your entertainment only.
- Still, don’t trust us? Tip: Try to raise your bid to more than 10,000 dollars. And for 20,000 dollars we’ll provide Indian Government secrets too. (two years ago Pakistani detective organization ISI offered a million dollar to gain secret about XYXYXYXY ZXZXZXZXZXZ (must be a south Indian name, see the length) Indian politician.
- Without any hesitation, we shared that………………………..In Indian house of People, read this number carefully 545, yes total 545, you heard us correctly. 545 numbers of politicians go there and, one of them, so what was I saying about? yes about one of the Indian politician. From where? from the house of people dude! How many members are there? exactly 545 If I believe what you said is correct. He is one of them Yes, now you’ve correct information. Now GO and prepare for UPSC, you can crack that exam and become IAS officer)
- See, we didn’t give you that his name is Venugopal Thambidurai, JINX!
- In short, we’ll never sell you out. But we use information to provide you better humor. The chuckle you deserved for every minuted you invested in this site.
Is your information secure with us?
- We don’t use SSL certificate. Because this is a humor blog. And we only get your information from a newsletter.
- But to ensure security, we regularly scan the website to protect it from any malware, trojan or virus.
Does this website take cookies too?
- Unfortunately to improve your web experience with the website we take cookies.
- We take cookies
- to know your likes and dislikes
- keep track in advertisement
- information about site traffic & readers engagement
Is this website affiliated with Google Adsense too?
- Not, this website too. I had set a high bar about Kishan Thakar’s wakeuphumor.com. But all he wants to do is earn money by showing advertisements. Lousy greedy brown Indians.
- Calm down, folks. I need money to pay for costing and our future plan is welcoming paid guest blogging. Yes, unlike other viral sites, we believe in quality content.
- For quality content, we want quality writers. And great power comes with great responsibility. Bazinga! We want to pay the prize for all the quality we want to give you. Can’t you bear little advertisement?
- And off course, we promise you. We’ll never spam with a shitload of advertisements. Not today and never tomorrow. (Nice dialogue, didn’t it?)
- For google Adsense privacy detailed information click here
Again contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any kind of query. I’ll dance with ecstasy even if you say, wakeuphumor.com sucks. We know, we suck. Because I know, sometimes I talk like this website has many admins. And I talk with ‘WE’. But sometimes, I become an honest guy and only talk with ‘I’.
SAYONARA. To give you direct contact opportunity, I decided embed contact form.