Do you want to thump your head with your mobile phone, while reading cheezy Instagram and Facebook story pages? Yes, today Terribly Tiny Tales(@ttt_official), Scribbled Stories(@thescribbledstories), Mazin Quotes(@mazinquotes) and many more community writers’ pages like these are rumbling over social media by their so called stereotypes.
I know we all want to roast them terribly for the stupidity they had spread over social media. Most of their content is like born for roasting. Like in one post, the writer had written,
her elegance enticed me to blurt, will you be my first wife!
That dickhead doesn’t know prefix like numbers should never be used before wife. At least for first.
Do you want to give a shot at roast with us? Fill the form at the end of the page. Before clicking a submit button, answer these two questions.
1. Can you sarcastic remark on their cheezy posts?
2. Or do you want to keep reading stereotype stories and hang yourself with a mobile charger?
If only your answer to the question one is yes then fill this form without any hesitation. You’ll need small help before filling this form.
How To Fill This Form:
- Step 1: Open Instagram and open the post of the page you want to roast.
- Step 2: Click 3 vertical dots on top right corner of your mobile screen.
- Step 3: Click On Copy Share URL option. [This will copy the url of the post that you opened]
- Step 4: Paste that URL in the form below. And a writer your sarcastic message creatively. Because you’be
There isn’t any short of limitation in kind of content we accept in our page. We encourage creativity in roasting.
ROAST WITH US: FORM
You can check out example content by click here.For any further queries, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can ping us with any question you have in mind. We will let you know by mail or insta handle when your submission is selected on our page. Till then happy roasting and don’t forget to subscribe this page to get regular updates.
The message to whom, that the campaign we are running is bad to writers. I totally disagree. Not to you but to this campaign. Yes, I am a writer too. And I might get hurt when someone makes fun of my content. But positivity and negativity are two sides of any coin. We want to become a bad person, so that world could see a good side of another person. And always take this campaign in a wrong way.